Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Back from Italy

As some of you know, I've just returned from a trip to my hometown of Belmonte Mezzagno, Sicily. I had a wonderful time with my mother and oldest son, Michael. I've posted a photo journal on my facebook page if anyone is interested @ http:www.facebook.com/AnnaChinniciServati#!anna.servati.

It took me a while to get back on track with my Ciao Bella Mia Jewelry business.....that's always the case after an awesome trip, isn't it? Now, I'm heading into my busiest season.....my Fall Schedule is listed below. I hope to see past, present and future cutomers at these events.

If anyone is interested in hosting a homeshow, please contact me ASAP as my schedule is filling up quickly. I still have some prime dates to host a show and earn free jewelry.....and who doesn't love FREE?

October 9 – Nazareth Academy HS Craft Show, 4001 Grant Ave., Philadelphia; Sat 9am-4 pm

October 10 – Whitpain Parks & Rec 15th Annual Community Harvest Festival, (only if rained out on Sat, Oct 9); Wentz Run Park in Blue Bell, 11 am-5 pm

October 17 – Father Judge HS Fall Craft Fair, 3301 Solly Ave., Philadelphia; Sun 9:30 am-2:30 pm

October 30-November 28 – Victorian Boutique, 53 N. Main St, Telford, PA; Saturdays 10-5, Sundays 12-5, Mondays-Fridays 10-8, Closed Thanksgiving Day

November 6-7 – Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School Holiday Craft Fair, Doylestown PA; Saturday 10 am-4 pm, Sunday 10 am-4 pm

November 10 - The Event (open house) at Barb Cooper’s, 403 E. State St., Doylestown,PA 7 pm-?

November 14 – St Rose of Lima Christmas Bazaar, 428 S. Main St., North Wales, PA; Sunday 8:30 am-2 pm

November 17 – Corpus Christi Holiday Shopping Extravaganza, 900 Sumneytown Pike; Wednesday 5:30 pm-9 pm

November 18 – Gwynedd Mercy Academy Shopping Night, Sumneytown Pike, 6-9 pm

November 19 – Mary, Mother of the Redeemer Christmas Shopping Night; Upper State Rd, Montgomeryville, PA; Friday 7-10 pm

December 5 – La Salle High School Christmas Shopping Spectacular, 8605 Cheltenham Ave, Glenside, PA; Sunday 12-5 pm

1 comment: