Thursday, November 18, 2010

Followup about my last post - Customer Service

I've been so crazy busy (all good) that I never posted the outcome of my dilemma to speak up or not about my experience at the spa. Here's what happened. I had my meeting but didn't say anything because we met in an open area where employees would have heard the conversation. It just wasn't an appropriate time or place to let the owner know what happened and how I felt. I did get the business....yeah...and will be setting up there next week. If in the future the occasion arises to say something I might or I'll just have to let it go. Thanks again for your thoughts and opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Anna, bottom line is you got your jewelry into the spa. That is worth the $19 credit you were not given, and you can write it off as a business expense like "Advertising and Promotion". And congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....that's how I feel as well. I think this venue will be very profitable for me. I like the owner and the office manager. They gave me a huge, 3-self area to display my jewelry and after setting up there, I've already sold several pieces in the first week.

    ReplyDelete